INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY
Should you need to return a product to us, Little SweetHearts provides its International Customers with a 30 days returns policy (to allow for extra time in transit), which means that subject to our terms and conditions, you may return the product to us within 30 calendar days from the date that you received it for a full refund (excluding the original postage charge) or an exchange.
Terms and Conditions of our Returns Policy
Please note that we aim to provide our customers quality products and service and all products are visually examined for any defects prior to despatch.
Refunds and exchanges are subject to our Terms and Conditions detailed at the point of Checkout (there is also a link at the bottom of every page). For your convenience we have detailed the main points below:-
1. The product must be in its original condition. It must be unworn and / or unused, all tags and labels must still be attached in their original positions together with the original packaging. The product must be suitable for resale as new.
2. Products that are soiled, with odour, damaged or appear to have been worn, used, washed, cleaned or repaired will not be refunded or exchanged.
3. The product was not made to your specification e.g. personalised itemspants/nappy covers, tights, socks and personal grooming products.
4. The product was not made to order
5. The product is not classed as a 'personal product' such as knickers/
6. The item is not a Gift Voucher
7. The product is returned to us within 30 calendar days from the day that you received it. You are also required to email us within 3 days of receipt to advise that you are returning the item together with the reason for return and courier used with estimated delivery time to UK. Products received after the 30 days will be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Products received after 44 days will not be refunded.
8. It is recommended that you use Recorded Delivery to return the product, as a minimum obtain proof of postage. It is the customers’ responsibility to check the insurance cover with their postal service. We will not be responsible for return Products lost in the post.
9. The returned Product must be clearly marked as ”Returned GB Merchandise” and “value zero” on the customs declaration to ensure no duty or tax is charged. Should the customer fail to complete this information on posting and as a result we incur duties and taxes then we will have the option to deduct such charges from your refund or in the case of exchange it will be the customers’ responsibility to reimburse us for these charges.
10. You will be responsible for the return postage costs and any other costs incurred in returning the product to us.
11. Where you require an exchange, we will charge a nominal £5 fee for reposting.
12. Any free gifts must be returned in an used condition with all tags and labels attached in their original positions and must be suitable for resale. Where free gifts are not returned or returned but not in a saleable condition, we will deduct the website selling price for the free gift or where it is not being offered for sale on our website, a fair market price.
13. All hangers and garment covers must be returned with the garment or a deduction of £8 will be deducted from your refund.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights, in particular, where applicable, your rights under the 7 day cooling off period contained within the Distance Selling Regulations.
How to Return a Product
1. Complete and detach the returns slip which will be included as part of the despatch form included within your parcel. Please complete all required information including whether you require a refund or replacement.
If you are unable to locate the returns form, you may download an International returns form here - Download our International Returns Form.
2. Package the product in its original packaging ensuring all labels are included
3. Ensure that the product has been packaged securely to avoid any damage in transit
4. Place the completed returns slip inside the parcel
5. Ensure that you include your own address on the rear of the parcel marked as "Senders Details"
6. A Returns Address label is included on the Despatch form to assist the Returns Process, please detach and stick on the outer packaging of the product to be returned. Where there is no label included, please clearly address the parcel as follows:
Little SweetHearts Limited (RETURNS)
28 Cardiff Road
7. The parcel must be clearly marked as ”Returned GB Merchandise” and “value zero” on the customs declaration to ensure no duty or tax is charged. Should you fail to complete this information on posting and as a result we incur duties and taxes then we will have the option to deduct such charges from your refund or in the case of exchange it will be the customers’ responsibility to reimburse us for these charges.
8. We will not accept responsibility for Products lost or damaged in the post and it is therefore recommended that you return the Product(s) by recorded delivery but as a minimum proof of postage is obtained along with adequate insurance cover (your post office will advise). Please ensure that postage is fully paid.
What happens next?
1. We will contact you by email within 5 working days of receiving your return to confirm receipt and approx. date that refund or exchange will be actioned. If there are any issues with your return these will be brought to your attention at this time.
2. Refunds will usually be made using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
3. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, normally within 28 days of receipt. Please also allow time for the money to be credited through the banking system i.e. to appear as cleared funds within your account.
Should you have any queries during this process we will be happy to help, please contact us either by email or phone.
Telephone: +44 2920 891762