ORDERING & PAYMENTS
Making a Purchase
To make a purchase is simple, just follow the few easy steps below:
1. Browse our catologue by using the headings, sub-headings and search facility
2. When you find a product that you wish to buy click on 'add to basket'
3. Review your shopping basket and if you are happy click 'Checkout'
4. On the Checkout page choose your shipping option and complete any appropriate info before clicking proceed
5. You will then be directed to our secure payment service provider Sage Pay where your credit card details will be securely captured. Sage Pay is the fastest growing independent service provider, processing 4 billion secure payments each year for over 30,000 + UK businesses - http://www.sagepay.com/our_customers
Your credit card details are captured directly by Sage Pay (we do not have any access to these personal card details). Sage Pay encrypt every transaction to the highest global standards. Their secure systems are scanned and audited regularly by one of the world's leading Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) so that you can be confident about using them to make secure payment online. Sage Pay comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment service provider, which is the highest level of compliance - http://www.sagepay.com/our_security_standards
6. You will then be prompted to enter your Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code password on your card issuer's page (optional).
7. Your card issuer will then either authorise or decline the transaction
8. Sage Pay will then send the authorisation results to you to confirm the results of the transaction.
Personalised Items and Gift Wrap - please note that you will need to provide the appropriate information before clicking 'add to basket'
For International Customers
For your convenience we have provided a link to a third party currency converter, this is to be used as a guide only and we suggest you check the information you receive from the currency converter with your credit card provider. All rates quoted would be at the exchange rate prevailing at the precise moment, and may not be the exact cost your credit card company will charge. You should contact your card issuer for details of the basis of how they convert the currency and any charges that they may levy.
Order Acknowledgent and Confirmation
Shortly after your payment has been processed you will receive an email acknowledging your order, this is not an acceptance of your order and at this stage no Contract exists between us. Once we have verified that we can meet your order, we will send you a further email confirming your order, this is the acceptance of your order and it is at this point a Contract is formed.
Orders 'Subject to Availability'
We aim to provide our customers with a large range of products and as such it is impossible to carry stock of all items in every size and colour, this particularly applies to Christening Garments. Therefore some products are offered on the basis of 'subject to availability' and in most cases we will be able to order them in from our supplier and deliver to you within the period stated, however, there may be times when we are unable to obtain a specific product or the delivery time is not acceptable to you. In these circumstances we will always contact you without delay to advise of the situation and at this point we will provide you with a choice of options - a full refund, to wait the extra time (subject to availability) or choose an alternative product.
We understand that it can be difficult to choose an outfit from looking solely at images and on occasions customers may wish to purchase more than one outfit for choice. We do try to accomodate this where possible, however due to the cost of postage, postal insurance and risk of damage if purchasing more than 2 outfits we will need to contact you to discuss a processing & insurance charge. We are always happy to discuss your requirements and assist with measurements and further imagery. Also our new website www.beautifulchristenings.co.uk provides you with magnified images. Please note that garments are closely examined prior to dispatch and where you garment is returned and it does not comply with our returns policy you may not receive a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights of return.